- Monthly visits to local restaurants and pubs are organised by volunteers and they welcome suggestions for future outings.
- Committee meetings take place regularly and you can approach members at any time should you have any concerns.
- There is a choice of hobbies and activities available to enjoy retirement living.
- Within a short walk there is a small supermarket, hairdresser and a Doctors’ surgery incorporating a pharmacy and dentist.
- Main line station and bus stops are a few minutes walk away.
A wonderful visit. A lovely home. The accommodation was excellent. The staff were first rate and most thoughtful.
There was plenty of time for quiet reflection, which I particularly appreciated and found inspiring. Altogether a memorable visit.
Tony Thomas, Respite resident